Friday, October 29, 2010

Aaaah.....

All is well. The house is a mess...Paint, ribbon and poster boards still clutter my dining room from the big game last night. Dishes from dinner fill the sink. A weeks worth of laundry sit in baskets waiting to be folded. My 2 youngest girls added to the mess by deciding to disect their pumpkins, why, Im not sure. They didn't want to carve them for decorating purpose, NO, they literally disected them. Were the expecting to find something miraculous in there? Now they are entertaining me with a "play". My oldest has decided to hold herself up in her room (dodging the dinner dishes, Im sure) and my 15 year old son is "annoyed" with me for talking to his "not girlfriend" (would they just make it official and go out already)on Facebook. The heating pad has been my best friend today (just like every other) and I can't help but think " Yup, its been a good day". :)

No comments: