Sunday, October 24, 2010

Its official....

This is going to be my one and only blog. I started this blog like 2 years ago when I got over zealous with the whole blogging thing. I had my badboobie.com and loved it so I thought "what the heck...let's start another one!" Uuum ok. That worked out well. I would post on here, then forget I have it, then remember, post and forget again. Thats how my mind works....between the "Fibro Fog" and the Chemo killing any (and just about all) my working brain cells, it's a miracle that I can still function everyday. Well, badboobie.com is unavailable to me at this time ( I dont have any of the info since I didnt open the account) and although I will continue to try and atleast get access to transfer all my posts over to here.....Im basically "sh*t outta luck" at the moment when it comes to that site. So, now that this will be my "one and only" let's see if I can remember to post more than a few times a year. LOL

No comments: