Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Aaaaaah.....more soap box rantings.......

Enough with all the "hoopla" about MLK holiday being used as a school make up day, already!!!! I mean really, people....Its still a holiday.....and MLK was all about education, I highly doubt he would be upset. I mean seriously!? Memorial Day is also a holiday that can be used. You know the holiday in which we remember ALL (ALL as in every color, religion, etc) our U.S. soldiers who have fought for this great Nation....Wheres the "hoopla" over that one? People seriously need to pick their battles better. Im putting that whole subject on ignore for now.... Its the best thing I can do for my already dwindling sanity.

Whats with all the "so called" news? The other day there was actually an article on the Yahoo FRONT page about President Obama dying his hair? Are you frikin serious?! This is what is considered newsworthy?! Oh, and of course the comment sections was ridiculous....I almost choked on my drink a few times reading what people were writing (yes...I was reading, I admit it..thats what boredom will do to you). So what if the man dyes his frikin hair!!!!! Somehow this story about this hair turned into over 15,000 (at my last look...Im sure it was alot more)comments and arguments with tons of racist rhetoric and political bashing (liberal, conservative). It wouldve been comical if it wasnt so totally ridiculous (and even pathetic). President Obama....I could really care less what you do with your hair. Your handsome with or without dying it! Thats my opinion on the subject.....Moving on....

You know its frikin cold when you are constantly in "hotflash hell" but your hands and feet feel like icicles! Seriously!? I dont know how many times Ive said this but I moved away from Maine to get out of this BS cold weather! Apparently, Mother Nature has not gotten the memo that we are sick of this messed up weather pattern. Give me back my sunshine, da** it!!!!! No wonder Im so cranky......

I would rant some more about all the BS stuff going through my mind but my dog has decided at this precise moment to whine and scratch at the door. My cue that she needs to use the bathroom. So now I will spend the next 10-15 minutes walking around with her while she sniffs out the perfect place to finally go..... something else that has me shaking my head and wondering "what the heck".......

No comments: